KEEN ON EMPLOYMENT
A New Look at Workplace Diversity While Embracing Persons with Disabilities to Increase your Profitability
We thank everyone who attended and all of our sponsors
The Workshop is now available online at (link to Vimeo site – paid attendees will be asked to enter code, unpaid will be invited to purchase)
What We Learned
- Learned about people with neuro-diversity and disabilities and how they benefit a business.
- Found out the unique benefits of hiring people with special needs, and how their gifts, strengths and talents can add efficiency to any organization.
- Discovered how to include people of diversity in the workplace, and manage productivity while they add to your bottom line.
- Master empathy, emotions and understanding of those with neuro-diversity to make the most positive, efficient environment.
- How COVID-19 issues affect employers, with neuro-diverse and disabled employees.
Member of Parliament Sherwood Park
MLA Nate Glubish
Minister of Service Alberta
Mayor of Strathcona County
CEO of Autism Today
Stephen Shore, Ed.D.
Professor at Adelphi University
President of KEEN Education Foundation
Master of Ceremonies
Health Coordinator, K.E.E.N. Education Foundation
Chief Neuro-Gamification Officer
Community Relations & Employment Coordinator at Goodwill Industries of Alberta
Executive Director of Winder Inclusive Communities Service
Perry Kinkaide, MSc, PhD, CMC
Parent of twin boys with autism
K.E.E.N. Education Foundation Volunteer
THE ONLINE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
KEEN ON EMPLOYMENT
A New Look at Workplace Diversity While Embracing Persons with Disabilities
SPEECH TOPICS - Our 17 Presenters Covered the following discussions
- UNDERSTANDING INCLUSION, ATTITUDES AND EMPATHY
- CULTURE OF EMPATHY IN THE WORKPLACE
- WHY HIRE PEOPLE FROM THE NEURODIVERSE COMMUNITY
- AN EMPLOYER’S PERSPECTIVE ON HIRING THOSE WITH NEURODIVERSITY
- WORKING IN A COMMUNITY TO ENABLE EMPLOYMENT ACCESSIBILITY
- FINDING THE MOST SUITABLE FIT FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES
- MAKING THE MOST SUITABLE ACCOMMODATION FOR THE WORKPLACE
- A PARENT’S PERSPECTIVE ON RAISING ADULTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- BUILDING AN INCLUSIVE WORKFORCE
- NEURODIVERSE SUPPORTS, IT STARTS WITH HR
- HOW TO INTERVIEW AND MANAGE PEOPLE WITH NEURODIVERSITY
- CREATING WIN-WIN EMPLOYER/EMPLOYEE TEAM
- A COLLEGE PERSPECTIVE ON DIVERSITY
- COVID’S IMPACT ON NEURODIVERSITY AND WORK
- A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON NEURODIVERSITY THEN & NOW
LETS GATHER TOGETHER
JOIN THE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Your payment entitles you to 2 months online access to a recorded copy of the conference.
You may purchase access to the Online Workshop here